Begin Your Studies
The next 'Leadership for sustainable change' course is planned to start in Autumn 2020 in collaboration with the University of Helsinki, the Tampere University and the Open University of Helsinki.
The Autumn 2019 course platform (enrolment time is over): https://mooc.helsinki.fi/course/view.php?id=243
Study at your own pace
‘Leadership for sustainable change’ is located at the MOOC platform of the University of Helsinki. It is freely accessible for everyone. You can log in to the MOOC platform as a guest in order to browse the course. Please note that if you wish to complete the tests, you need to create a user account and enrol onto the ‘Leadership for sustainable change’ course.
Study the online material here: https://mooc.helsinki.fi/course/view.php?id=115
- You can study the course materials independently and for free. If you wish to complete the quizzes and get a certificate, please create an account to the University of Helsinki MOOC platform, and enrol to the course by using it.
- Join the online course in the Open University of Helsinki. Next course starts in September 2019. The course grants 5 ECTS and the course fee is 75 EUR.
- A course structured around the ‘Leadership for sustainable change’ MOOC material is currently part of the curriculum at both the University of Helsinki and the Tampere University. The students of these universities are asked to log in to the MOOC platform by using their university account (HAKA login).
- If your university does not offer the course at the moment and you still wish to take it and get the ECTS credits, for example as part of your elective studies, do contact your teachers and direct them to this page or directly contact the course MOOC site.
- In Autumn 2019, the course will also be available via the Open University of Helsinki. The course grants 5 ECTS and the course fee is 75 EUR.
- You can use ‘Leadership for sustainable change’, or parts of it, to create a course at your own institution. The workload of the course is now scoped to 5 ECTS.
- The course’s MOOC site offers a Teacher’s Guide section where you will find more information on how to run the course, with a detailed course plan and other suggestions.