Begin Your Studies
The next 'Leadership for sustainable change' course, 5 ECTS, will run 18.1.-6.3.2022. Students of the University of Helsinki (course code ATM373), University of Jyväskylä (course code CEMS2610), Tampere University (course codes HAL.YPAT.341 or KAT.VAST.328 or LFC.360) and Hanken School of Economics (course code 22089-E) register via their own systems. Students of other Climate University institutions register here. Others register via Open University of Helsinki. Link to the course area will be sent to registered students.
Study at your own pace
‘Leadership for sustainable change’ is located at the MOOC platform of the University of Helsinki. It is freely accessible for everyone. You can log in to the MOOC platform as a guest in order to browse the course. Please note that if you wish to complete the tests, you need to create a user account and enrol onto the ‘Leadership for sustainable change’ course.
Study the online material here: https://mooc.helsinki.fi/course/view.php?id=115
- You can study the course materials independently and for free. If you wish to complete the quizzes and get a certificate, please create an account to the University of Helsinki MOOC platform, and enrol to the course by using it.
- Join the online course in the Open University of Helsinki. Next course is 18.1.-7.3.2021. The course grants 5 ECTS and the course fee is 75 EUR.
- A course structured around the ‘Leadership for sustainable change’ MOOC material is currently part of the curriculum at the University of Helsinki, the Tampere University, the University of Jyväskylä and the Hanken School of Economics. The students of these universities are asked to register via their own study system.
- Students from other Climate University institutions can take the course via cross-studies. See more from Climate University blog: https://blogs.helsinki.fi/climateuniversity/
- In January 2022, the course will also be available via the Open University of Helsinki. The course grants 5 ECTS and the course fee is 75 EUR.
- You can use ‘Leadership for sustainable change’, or parts of it, to create a course at your own institution. The workload of the course is now scoped to 5 ECTS.
- The course’s MOOC site offers a Teacher’s Guide section where you will find more information on how to run the course, with a detailed course plan and other suggestions.